Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Virtual Showroom of Revista Promocionarte

She's keeping us buzy! Carmen from Revista promocionarte found a way to gather crafters from all Spain for 2 intense days of promotion. Not only she is hosting a lot of us in the blog, she's also keeping us moving. In these virtual showrooms like this one we meet, have a peak in the other one's closet, way to say it.


And sometimes I find stunning pieces like this bag from Belum Complementos:


The more I look at it, the more I want to make a tatted bag, clutch, something. Thing is I never did something like this, I know how to attach the mechanism... But knowing and doing are too far away a part.

What you have to do is to post a picture of your work, the links (ok, of course be fun of the page) and then share, share, share. Not only your post, but the other ones too. This is actually the trick wich puts us toghether.

Fun fact: I always wonder, every time I see a nice, neat piece, how much time, work, hope and energy is invested in it.
Funnier fact: There is no tatting to see in there.
Sad fact: that there is no right price for such a work. At least not in Spain. But I know I am not the only one complaining about it.

This time I had this as promotional picture. My last pieces could not miss.


I tell you, I still have one an half days of fun: sharing, sharing, sharing. 
Thank you again, Carmen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment